The kind of material of PVC-O pipes is defined by the degree of orientation according to international standards and local certifications.
The higher classes reflect a greater improvement in mechanical properties and therefore, in the behavior of the material. Molecor manufactures the highest classes to ensure a product of the highest quality and safety with the maximum efficiency in raw materials.
The main properties of the Class 500 are:
- The best mechanical properties
- Maximum savings of raw material
- Real competitive advantage: better and cheaper product
- Class 500/1135: the greatest degree of orientation
- Highest work pressures: up to PN25