Molecor, worldwide leader company in the development and commercialization of TOM® Oriented PVC (PVC-O) pipes for pressured water, in its committed to the development and continuous implementation of technical tools to support its collaborators; provides the market with new improvements for the innovative design tool: TOM® Mechanical Calculation Program. The tool becomes a functional, simple and interactive application for the user.
It is important to perform the mechanical calculation of the buried pipes to assess the mechanical stresses that are transmitted to the pipe by the action of different external loads, so the mechanical calculation of TOM® pipes should be done before designing an installation.
The program determines the validity of the installation based on the efforts and stresses that the pipe will support as well as its safety coefficients at breakage and crushing.
TOM® PVC-O Pipes Intelligent Network Management
The user has a personalized platform to create his own projects and associated calculations.
- ATV-DVWK-A 127E:2000: "Static Calculation of Drains and Sewers."
- UNE 53331:1997: "Tuberías de poli(cloruro de vinilo) no plastificado y polietileno (PE) de alta y media densidad. Criterio para la comprobación de los tubos a utilizar en conducciones con y sin presión sometidos a cargas externas".
The introduction of values in the application is intuitive, obtaining a full report with the results of all the calculations, validating in this way the most suitable pipe for the specific conditions of each installation.
This tool offers the following features:
- Description of projects and associated calculations.
- Management of Projects and Calculations.
- Historical of projects and calculations performed by the user.
- Help Guide for the application.
- TOM® PVC-O pipe range information.
- Help about changes for validation.
- Brief and extensive results reports.
- Request form.
- Supporting documentation.
Possibility of accessing the application from any device, including tablet and mobile.