Molecor is a Spanish company specialized in infrastructure, sanitation and edification solutions, whose pipes and fittings are marketed in more than 30 countries around the world.
It was founded in 2006 with a focus on the development of Molecular Orientation technology applied to pressurized water pipes and since then its exponential growth and continuous improvement in the advancement of efficient and innovative solutions for the development of technology for the manufacture of Oriented PVC pipes, has made it the current world leader in the sector. In August 2020, the Spanish fund MCH Private Equity acquired a majority stake to provide Molecor with more strength to grow and develop its full potential, since in addition to the monetary contribution, MCH contributes with its industrial and financial expertise in both the organic and inorganic growth of the project. On September 30, 2021, Molecor completes the process of acquiring the production unit of Adequa (former Uralita Sistemas de Tuberías), adding to its portfolio of infrastructure solutions sanitation and edification to become one of the leading companies of pipes and fittings in Spain. In this way, it continues a great industrial project with a strong focus on technology, efficient water use and internationalization.
Our purpose: To improve the quality of life for people everywhere in the world, bringing affordable water within their reach through innovative, efficient and sustainable solutions.
We seek to surpass previously achieved levels (quality, efficiency, innovation, safety, etc.) and we are not satisfied with what we have achieved.
We are a global company, capable of offering our services and products anywhere in the world. To this end, we create an open, diverse and inclusive environment in which any talent can develop, regardless of nationality, location or origin.
We apply integrity at all levels in our relationships and decisions, within an environment of tolerance and respect. With transparency, but always respecting legality, regulatory limits and the principles of confidentiality and privacy.
We seek, value and are committed to the people around us, to the environment and to the communities in which we are present and in which we provide our services.
We like challenges and we are willing to face them actively, giving the best of ourselves, with maximum collaboration, flexibility, openness and sincerity.
The efficient transport and management of water is one of the fundamental bases for progress and therefore represents a great business potential. Molecor's objective is to be a world leader in the sector and a benchmark for quality, efficiency and sustainability. For this reason it presents a complete portfolio of products for different applications:
- Edification solutions (EVAC+, AR®, floor evacuation, gutter system, siphons).
- Sanitation and drainage solutions (SANECOR® corrugated PVC sanitation, SANECOR® manholes, COMPACT SN4 smooth system, PVC drainage system).
- Supply and distribution solutions (TOM®, ecoFITTOM®, smooth PVC pressure, PE smooth pipe fittings)
- 2006: Molecor establishment
- 2007: Molecor Technology development:
- Air Based System
- PVC-O pipe DN200 mm
- 2008: PVC-O pipe range enlargement: DN400 mm
- 2009: French NF mark for TOM® PVC-O pipes made by Molecor
- Spanish N mark for TOM® PVC-O pipes made by Molecor
- 2010: TOM® PVC-O: DN500 mm
- PN25 bares certification
- 2011: TOM® PVC-O: DN630 mm
- 2012: DN600 (666,5 mm)
- Integrated Seal System (ISS+)
- 2013: New factory, 11,000 T/year installed capacity
- 2014: DN800 mm technology
- 2015: Molecor (SEA) Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- PVC-O pipe production up to DN800 mm
- 2016: DN1200 mm technology
- Molecor South Africa
- 2017: ecoFITTOM®, first PVC-O fittings in the world
- 2018: New development: CPVC-O
- Molecor Peru
- 2019: Fittings consolidation
- EN 17176 publication
- 2020: ecoFITTOM® certification
- DN1000 mm production
- TOM®: 50-year warranty
- MCH incorporation
- 2021: UPA acquisition
- Expansion of ecoFITTOM® line
- 2022:TOM® PVC-O pipe DN1200 mm