Molecor is a Spanish company specialized in the manufacture of PVC-Oriented pipes and fittings and in the development of Molecular Orientation technology applied to pressurized water pipes. Founded in 2006 by qualified specialists with proven experience in this field, it has grown exponentially and provided efficient and innovative solutions for the development of technology for the manufacture of Oriented PVC pipes and fittings, making us the current world leader in the sector. Its human capital is made up of a team of the highest level, this being the company's greatest asset and the basis for continuous innovation.
Molecor is the leading company in molecular orientation technology applied to PVC and the manufacture of PVC-O pipes and fittings for the transport of water under pressure.
In August 2020, MCH Private Equity acquired a majority stake in Molecor to jointly grow and develop a large industrial project with an emphasis on technology, efficient use of water and internationalization. In line with this development, on September 30, 2021, Molecor completed the acquisition process of the Adequa production unit (formerly Uralita Sistemas de Tuberías). From this day on, Molecor is a larger, more diverse company, and above all with more foundations for growth with a broader product portfolio, now including sanitation and building products.
Since its foundation in 2006, its exponential growth and continuous improvement of products and processes, as well as its dual vision as a manufacturer of technology and a manufacturer of PVC-O pipes and fittings, have made it the current world leader in the sector.
Our mission: Make water accessible, ensuring a sustainable future.
Our vision: Leading innovation with efficient solutions for water transportation.
- Commitment to Human Capital
- Commitment to the environment
- Commitment to innovation
- Transparency, loyalty, and trust
- 2006: Molecor establishment
- 2007: Molecor Technology development:
- Air Based System
- PVC-O pipe DN200 mm
- 2008: PVC-O pipe range enlargement: DN400 mm
- French NF mark for TOM® PVC-O pipes made by Molecor
- Spanish N mark for TOM® PVC-O pipes made by Molecor
- 2010: TOM® PVC-O: DN500 mm
- PN25 bares certification
- 2011: TOM® PVC-O: DN630 mm
- 2012: DN600 (666,5 mm)
- Integrated Seal System (ISS+)
- 2013: New factory, 11,000 T/year installed capacity
- 2014: DN800 mm technology
- 2015: Molecor (SEA) Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- PVC-O pipe production up to DN800 mm
- 2016: DN1200 mm technology
- Molecor South Africa
- 2017: ecoFITTOM®, first PVC-O fittings in the world
- 2018: New development: CPVC-O
- Molecor Peru
- 2019: Fittings consolidation
- EN 17176 publication
- 2020: ecoFITTOM® certification
- DN1000 mm production
- TOM®: 50-year warranty