The challenge achieved by Molecor is to develop an industrially feasible and effective technology compatible with conventional PVC pipes.
Using this technology is easy, it has a low learning curve with which a special training is not required to start using it.
Security and quality
- Automatic programming of the process sequences with graphic symbols.
- Clean system that provides security to operators against leakage through the use of air.
- Quality control tube to tube.
- Remote access for troubleshooting production.
- Monitoring and advice on preventive maintenance.
- Energy applied only in the pipe by specific air distribution.
- Automatic, low labor required.
- Power consumption comparable to a conventional extrusion line.
- Reprocessed material use.
- Extrusion and orientation disconnected to prevent the spread of punctual failures.
- Power outages do not cause stops all along the whole line.
- In-line work at the same speed as the extruder.
- No intermediate stocks.
- Fast and easy start in less than an hour.
- Standard factory distribution, even for large diameters.