Compact SN4 smooth PVC system is used in conduits for gravity-fed transportation of water and other liquids in smooth PVC pipes. It has a wide range of fittings, including registration boxes with an innovative and functional design. This system is of guaranteed reliability, watertproof and 100% recyclable.
Compact SN4 pipes have the AENOR certificate UNE-EN 1401.
Types of registration boxes
The three types of registration boxes (manhole, siphon and non-return) have connections to the body in diameter 315 mm and connections in diameter 160 mm. Diameters and lengths of mouths are manufactured in accordance with the UNE EN 1401 standard. Seal manufactured in accordance with standard UNE EN 681.
The female mouths are fitted with a double bevel to facilitate the assembly of the pipes, being designed to accept both smooth pipes and SANECOR® corrugated pipes.
They are supplied with EPDM lip seals with PP reinforcement rings to ensure perfect sealing of the installation. The seals can be removed.
The body of the registration box is made of PP and has contour faces to give greater rigidity to the assembly, as well as grooves for filling and compacting with concrete or sand.
The base of the registration box is made up of a spherical cap that facilitates the conduction of fluids and the decantation of solids.
The non-return valve has a closing flap made of PP, with an EPDM membrane. Threaded manhole cover Ø200.
The ergonomic design of the partition of the siphon box facilitates the inspection and maintenance tasks. Threaded manhole cover Ø160 mm.
UNE-EN 1401 Certification
Through elastic joints
100% recyclable material
Improves driving and decanting capacity
The most efficient solution for water disposal
- Versatile, possibility of combining smooth pipes and Sanecor® PVC corrugated pipe in the installation.
- Flexible and reliable: watertight guaranteed by using elastic joints that enable the absorption of minor gradients and ground settling and thus meeting the demands established by the standards (tested during trials undertaken at our facilities).
- Efficient: they improve the system carrying and settling the capacity by a spherical cap in their base and the smoothness of their inner surface.
- Robust: additional strength due to the optimisation of the prismatic design of the body.
- Easy to handle: can be set up and installed by a single worker.
- Adaptable: open under base that makes it easy to level and position them in the bottom of the trench.
- Self-supporting: no displacement thanks to the longitudinal stabilisers.
- Easy installation: incorporated symbols indicate whether the check valve is open or shut at all times.
- Made of high-quality polypropylene.