Technology to manufacture the largest PVC-O pipes
Molecor has developed the first system in the world able to manufacture PVC-O pipes up to the diameter DN1200 mm (48’’). This system M-OR-P 5012, is able to manufacture pipes from DN500 mm (18’’) to DN1200 mm (48’’) which can be used in the main distribution networks for high-pressure water supply, uptake in lakes, desalination stations or other municipal or state major projects.
- Orientation degree: Class 500
- Union system: Integrated or ISS+
- Pressure rate: PN25 bar / 305 psi
- DN: from 500 mm to 1200 mm / 18” to 48”
- Recommended extrusion line: ARGOS 135, PH5 to PH7
- Production: 7.000 T / año