Absolute reliability and waterproof
Poly (vinyl chloride) pipe is obtained by means of an extrusion process consisting of passing the PVC resin, duly added, melted and therefore mouldable, through a nozzle with an annular section, achieving a homogeneous thickness.
PVC smooth pressure pipes are used for water conduits and distribution, conduits for irrigation systems, agricultural installations, conduits for transporting acidic or alkaline solutions, industry, construction, mining, running and insulation of cables, and many other installations related to the water cycle.
Its completely smooth internal surface prevents incrustations and reduces pressure losse. During the installation, the direction of the pipe can be changed at the joint up to the maximum angle indicated by the manufacturer.
Molecor smooth PVC pressure pipe are certified in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 1452 standard.
Some characteristics are:
- Immediate start-up after assembly in case of elastic union, and in glued union respect the setting time of the adhesive (approx. 1 hour per atm. of working pressure).
- Completely smooth internal surface, which avoids incrustations and reduces load losses.
- The elastic joint allows a better absorption of contractions and displacements.
Types of pipe unions
- Elastic union: It is made through a rubber ring lodged in the tube’s cup. The seal is supplied assembled. We recommend that a special lubricant or neutral soap should be applied to ensure that the tube slides perfectly through the elastic ring. This will facilitate the execution of the joint without producing any displacement of the elastic ring.
- Glued union: This type of joint is made by applying a specific adhesive for PVC-U pipes. It is recommended that before applying this adhesive, the elements to be joined are thoroughly cleaned with a special cleaner for this purpose.
In pressure and depression
Easy to install
Lower installation cost and facility to repair on site
100% recyclable materiale
PVC pressure pipe: elastic joint
- 63 mm to 630 mm. ND
- Nominal Pressure 6,10 y 16 Atm.
- Total pipe length is 6 m.
PVC pressure pipe: glued joint
- 16 mm to 315 mm.ND
- Nominal Pressure: 6,10,16 and 20 Atm.
- The total length of the tubes is 5 or 6 m.
PVC pressure fittings:
- PVC Pressure fittings with elastic joint.
- PVC Pressure fittings with glued joint.
- PVC Pressure fittings Mixed Series (Glued-Screwing)
- PVC Pressure fittings Mixed Series with metal reinforcement
- Nodular Cast Iron fittings for PVC Pipes
- Operating pressure and working conditions of PVC fittings:
- 1,6 MP a NP (16 bar) at 20ºC to 90 mm.ND
- 1,0 MPa (10 bar) NP at 20ºC from 110 ND