Next July 1 at 10:00 am, Molecor will hold the webinar "Pressure tests on PVC-O pipes", a seminar in which Marcos Rincón, Molecor Pre-Post Sales Technician, will announce in detail the most important points when carrying out pressure tests on Oriented PVC pipes.
These pipes have become the most effective solution for the conveyance of water under pressure for different applications, thanks to their excellent physical and mechanical characteristics and the innumerable advantages they present.
Among the points to be discussed during the seminar are:
- Length of the sections to be tested
- When to do the pressure tests?
- Review of concepts used in standards
- Test pressure. General considerations
- Fill and pressurization point
- Section closure. Valves or plugs
- Filling, filling speed
- Behavior of plastic pipes
- Pressure test. Stages
- Documentation. Test report
- Effect of temperature on plastic pipes
- Safety in a pressure test
This webinar, which will last approximately one hour, is especially aimed at technicians from water companies, network managers, irrigation communities, Public Administrations, construction companies, consulting and engineering companies and, in general, professionals from the water sector.
You can register for the webinar through the following link:
We are waiting for you next July 1st!