The greater range of diameters and pressures
The M-OR-P 1640 technology makes pipes for the supply of potable water under pressure in cities and secondary networks, urban and industrial uses, reclaimed water systems, fire networks and agricultural uses for the public and private sector.
- Orientation degree: Class 500
- Union system: Integrated or ISS+
- Pressure rate: PN25 bar / 305 psi
- DN: from 90 mm to 400 mm / 4” a 14”
- Recommended extrusion line: ARGOS 93, PH4, PH5
- Production: 3,000 T / year